Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Birthday Party

Are you ready for a Spooktacular Birthday Party???
My kids Birthdays are both right around Halloween. So we love to have Halloween parties.
Since I work at Fatcats in Ogden, we got to have a super sweet party this year...bowling, bumper cars, glow golf...the works!It was so awesome!!!!
You guys need to have parties here!So, I have never really gotten the point of having helium filled balloons at birthday parties. Until now that is! They totally add so much to a party. And your local party store (mine is Zurchers) has a TON of way awesome balloons to choose from. I don't think I will ever be able to have another party without them.These straws I got at the dollar store. I think 6 came in a pack.
The Dollar Tree is a must for buying party supplies. Super cheap stuff that is pretty dang cool.
They also sell tons of little toys and stuff for goody bag stuffers!
I found this fun photo screen at Target.
It was a lot of fun for the kids....and the adults too!
The goody bag idea came from Martha Stewart.com
I find tons of ideas there! The little brooms were a huge hit!

Seriously, the bumper cars and glow golf were so much fun! Even the adults got in on the action!
Here are the Frankenstein cupcakes!
I also got this fun idea from Martha Stewart.com
They didn't quite turn out as perfect as I was hoping, but they were a hit anyway!
Besides monsters are supposed to look a little crazy!

0 comments: