Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wild Card Wednesday: Birthing Photography



Birthing Photography
This is the new trend in photography. When I first heard about it I was not on board but then I saw the pictures and I fell in LOVE. I LOVE LOVE this idea. I know you are still thinking I am crazy but these pictures capture the moments that we forget. The simple things like the sweet kiss that your husband gave you when your little one arrived or the sweet first cry of your baby, the comfort of holding a loved ones hand. That is what this is all about, those sweet moments that we want to remember forever. You will want these with your next baby.
I wanted these done so bad for this baby but because I was the one having the baby it was a bit harder for me to take all of them. My wonderful Dad became my assistant and we worked together to get some good pictures. I hope you guys LOVE them as much as I do.



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow







You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow generated with Smilebox


0 comments: