Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pirate Festival

Okay so we are switching things up a bit and instead of doing a traditional DIY Thursday post today we wanted to let you all know about something really cool going on this weekend!

It is National Talk Like A Pirate Day Wednesday the 19th! Last year I posted about what we do at our house with recipes and activities, if you need a refresher of that post or to get ready for your own party click here.

Well this year I am happy to say that I found out in Northern Utah they have a Utah Pirate Festival!!! My husband may have made the mistake of telling me about this festival. Hehe now he gets to wear a fun pirate get up and be drug there for the day.  It is put on by the Utah Renaissance Festival and Fantasy Faire. I am super excited to go this weekend and get my pirate on! It is super close to us. Anyone who lives in the Northern Utah area here is the info so you can go to.





You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: