1 round loaf of boule bread (thats just what happened to be on sale at the grocery store- and it turned out fabulous! I think any type of round bread would work though!)
2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2-3 Tablespoons of shredded parmesan cheese
1 package pepperoni (either get the mini pepperonis or buy the regular size and quarter them)
3 Tablespoons of melted butter
1/2 teaspon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Marina sauce for dipping
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Place loaf of bread on a foil-lined baking sheet
3. Cut 1 inch slits horizontally and vertically in the bread- be careful not to cut all the way through the bread though- you want your bread pieces attached!
6. Cover the loaf with another piece of foil.
7. Bake for 15 minutes
8. Unwrap bread and bake for additional 10 minutes
9. Serve with warm marinara sauce
Recipe from Baking with Blondie.
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties: