Sunday, June 12, 2011

Teresa Moon

Hi everyone I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about ME! I am Teresa and married to Scott we have 3 kids 7,6,1. I work full time during the school year as a sign language interpreter. I love going and doing and being involved. I also love crafts, FOOD, cupcakes, you name it i love it. I was just think today that it is a good thing i dont need a lot of sleep like my husband cause there is just too much to do to sleep. Right after this post i have to go get the tomatoes, apples, onions, mangoes and oranges in the dehydrator. I will have to fine tune homemade tomato powder to use as pastes, sauce, or a tomato flavor in any cooking then i will post about it. :) 
 My mom takes great pics of me i know i am scary looking! we have to get used to it cause i am who i am :) 
 Late night playing with the baby
JeNae and I at the zoo with 2 of our boys

Me and Emily at a blog night of fun :) 


0 comments: