Thursday, June 23, 2011

Grilled French Bread Pizza



Why does dinner have to be so complicated sometimes.  There are some days that I really don't feel like standing over the stove making dinner.  And now that Summer is actually making it's presence here in Utah, I like to move away from the kitchen & use my grill-keeping all the heat outside instead of in.

On this one particular night, I didn't want to make pasta.  I had a loaf of french bread, waiting to be eaten, along with leftover pepporoni.  Wam, Bam, thank you Mam, dinner is served.

Quite easy too.  I used my standard Tomatoe Sauce {kicked up with spices}, pepporoni, cheese, and some green onion tops.  I heated up the grill on high, and then turned it down to low so the bread wouldn't char, and would allow the cheese to melt.

15-20 minutes.  I think that's all it took to whip up this dish.  And it was probally devoured in that same amount of time :)

One of these days, I'll have some shredded chicken & make a BBQ pizza; which will go perfect with all the green onions I have in my garden :)

0 comments: