Saturday, June 25, 2011

Surprise Bottle




This is so much FUN!! A pop bottle filled with surprises and how did it get in there?

I did this for my bothers birthday. I filled it with candy and a soda bottle and topped it off with some red streamer confetti. It would be fun for grade school children and fill it with fun toys. Like: plastic bugs, candy, play dough, doll, balls there are endless things you could fill it with. *don't forget to get something to fill the extra space with or it just looks empty like my red filer)
After you have chosen what you want to fill it with. then it is time to fill it....
Cut a slit in the middle of the bottle and fill it. Make a tag for the occasion and glue it over the slit. (the band aid is not form this project)


So this is my first time making one of these and I came to find out the the bigger things need to in first. I picked some really big things cause my brother is older and when i was putting them in the slit ripped really bit, so that is why my tag on the front is really big. So be careful.

Your kids will love this! HOW DID IT GET IN THE BOTTLE AND HOW DO I GET IT OUT?

0 comments: