Sunday, June 12, 2011

Getting to know Whitney

Hey all you cute girls! I'm Whitney, I'll let you have a sneak peek into my life. Married to my best friend for 4 years, Mother of two wonderful children(21/2 year old Boy , 1 year old girl), photographer(Whitney Swapp Photography),Child education, Lip gloss, music that inspires, making lists, family fun, oldest, singing, dancing (but you don't want to see me dance), planning parties, vintage style, crafts,decorating and then redecoration, hates spiders, lotion, mommy blogger, vacations,trying new things, kids fun , believes in God, cherish family. Well that about sums me up in a nut shell. I am really exited about this blog and to get to know all you women out there, to share and exchange ideas.

My little family


My handsome husband and I

Me, sister, my mom at my sisters wedding

My sister and I(How cute is she)


0 comments: