Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

This year instead of doing a theme week we are taking this week off to spend with family and friends!! 
We are taking 1 week off :) and will be back to our regular posting on Jan 2nd.
I know I (Teresa) will be enjoying this week in California with a friend. Trinity is still recovering and getting used to 3 munchkins to chase. And the other girls are chilling with their families.

Here are a few of my favorite posts from the last year check them out

DIY Thursday: Revamped Dining Chairs

I want fun colored chairs
I loved this cupcakes from Tiffany and I totally used self control and only ate 2

Olympic Party!!!

I loved this party cause it had to do with the Olympics which I LOVE! and we threw this party together in about 3 days and had a TON of neighbor kids come and party 

Don't hate us for the missing pics we are super sorry. Trinity deleted from an online album and didn't realize the connection to the blog. Guess we will need to make these soups again this week and re-post
I know it is after Christmas but now the bulb ornaments will be on sale! I want to do some fun fingerprints with my kids before their fingers aren't so little and cute
I love this idea and can't wait to try it

Good night friends. It is 1:30 am and tomorrow is a super busy day so enjoy these links and go find some of your own favorite posts




You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: