Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wild Card Wednesday: Baby Shower Ideas


Baby Shower ideas
These are some fun pictures that i took of my sister in-law that i was throwing a baby shower for.
We displayed them at the shower for everyone to see.



 This picture was taken for someone that was throwing her a
Ready to Pop Shower
What a fun invitation

Blooming Baby Shower
This shower was in the spring time so what better theme to go with them blooming baby.
I decorated with lots of fun pink and purple flowers

 Homemade pink old fashion popcorn
YUM!!

 Pink Lemonade
I cut lemons in half, froze them and used them are ice cubes to keep the drink cold without making it watery from using ice.
I made the back drop from foam boards I found at the dollar store and table clothes. I attached them together to make a fun, matching back drop.

 We had yummy crapes!
It was such a fun shower food. everyone got to make it how they like it and there was lots of it.
 I decided that we were going to do the normal baby shower games. Not that there is anything wrong with that but if you don't know me that well yet I don't like to do the normal.
Instead of games I had put together kits for everyone to sit around and put together baby bracelets and hair bows for baby Zoey to wear.



We had lots of fun and I hope you next shower that you throw will be a BLAST!

You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: