What happens when you're inspired by Orange Zest??
You make a cookie out of it!
I love.LOVE. Teresa's Orange Creamcicle frosting, and it actually help inspire me to make an Orange Creamcicle cookie. Nothing better than a Orange dough filled with White Chocolate Chips.
Orange Creamcicle Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Zest from 1 Orange
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbl Orange Emulsion
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees-or if you're going to chill your dough, wait until you're ready to cook.
- In a mixer, cream together the following ingredients: butter, yogurts, sugars & zest.
- Add the eggs and orange emulsion
- Add in the following ingredients: baking soda, salt & flour. Make sure to add enough flour to get a good dough consistency.
- Mix in the White Chocolate Chips.
- Chill dough or....scoop out dough. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Mine baked for 12 minutes and were perfect.
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties: