Monday, March 12, 2012

Munchkin Monday: Baby blocks

Baby Blocks

I found this idea on Pinterest.  (I think know I'm addicted!)

They were super easy & my friend LOVED them!
Her nursery is car themed, so when I found this fabric I about died!  So Cute!
I used four different fabrics and cut my squares to 5 inches each.
I laid them out beforehand so I would know exactly where I wanted each fabric to go.  It made sewing it so much easier!

After sewing I stuffed them and put a little plastic cat ball toy inside.  It makes the block jingle!  I know!  Amazing right???
I got my cat toys at Walmart.  Sorry I don't have a picture, but it is just a small, holey plastic ball with a jingle bell inside.  It added the perfect touch!
Here they are...

Beep, Beep!!!!
(Okay, that was a smidgen corny...hehehehe, but I think it's funny anyway!)
Your favorite Mom-to-be will love these!



You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: