Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sweet Tooth Tuesday:Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

I am turning 30 in a few weeks!! Remember the monster hats I made?  Those sound totally random but if you read the monster post you know I am going to X-GAMES!!! I am leaving on Thursday evening and I am more excited for it than I think anything else I have ever done (for a really long time at least) :) While I am gone I will be cooking some meals in my hotel room to save money in pricey Aspen, Colorado. So don't worry I will be taking pics of the food, the experience and the fun! I will post and let you all know how it goes. 


Do you want to make the easiest Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies???
Grab all the ingredients you see in the pictures
Chocolate cake mix
8 oz cream cheese
2 eggs
1/2 C. peanut butter
Reeses are totally optional

Seriously dump it all together and mix. If you are adding the Reeses then chop those and add at the end. Scoop and bake at 350 for 10-12 min. 
Yes they are that easy and the cream cheese keeps them super uber soft. 


Eat and enjoy! 




You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: