Friday, January 4, 2013

Foodie Friday: Chicken Cheese Soup

Who loves hot soup on a cold winter night? I know I (Tiffany) do! This chicken cheese soup is really tasty! My 4 year old even loves it! This recipe serves about 12 people. I cut in half for my family since there are only 4 of us.


Chicken Cheese Soup:
10 potatoes cubed
2 qt water
4 carrots sliced thin
1 onion finely chopped
5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
5 chicken bouillon cubes
3-4 celery stalks, diced


 Add ingredients in a crock pot, make sure veggies are covered. Add more water if necessary. Cook until tender. Mix:
3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup broth from veggies

Add to veggies in crock pot. Add 16 oz Cheese Whiz or Velveeta. Add either diced ham or bacon (optional)

Yummy!
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: