Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wild Card Wednsday: Thanksgiving poppers

I made these last year for Thanksgiving. I wanted to do something fun to let everyone know how much they were loved and that we were all thankful for them in our family.
I had all my In-laws write something abotu each member of the family and send it to me. 
After receiving them all I typed them up and cut them apart. I rolled them around a pencil to make them cute a curly But you could fold them if you wanted.
Save all of your empty toilet paper rolls. Wrap the toilet paper roll in tissue paper and tie one end with ribbon, add you papers and some candy, then tie off the other end.

I made these circle fans with some lace and hot glues it on with a tag of the persons name.
Place them on everyone's plates at the dinner table and now you have the cutest table setting.

When you go to open then you will pull from both sides and you have a fun little Thankful pinata 

Happy Thanksgiving!

You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: