Friday, November 23, 2012

Foodie Friday: Bbq Chicken Pizza

This recipe is quick and easy.  I love making homemade pizza now. 

You will need:
1. Fleischmann's Pizza Crust Yeast( you can get in the baking isle at walmart and smiths.  I am sure it is at other places.  This is just where I have gotten it.
2. 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 cups of flour
3. 1/2 teaspoon sugar
4/ 3/4 teaspoon salt
5. 2/3 cup of very warm water (120 to 130 degrees)
6. 3 tablespoons of olive oil
7. Your favorite barbeque sauce
8. 1 chicken breast
9. shredded Mozzarella cheese

Directions:

To cook my chicken I boiled it until it reached 160 degrees.  I then cut it up. Put it in a bowl and poured bbq sauce over the chicken.  I then stirred it around to reach all the chicken so it soak it up. 
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Combine 1 cup of flour, yeast packet, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
3. Add WARM water and Oil. Mix until well blended
4. Gradually add flour until the dough is slightly sticky.
5. Knead on a floured surface for about 4 minutes
6. Roll onto pizza pan or cookie sheet making about a 12 inch circle
7. Put bbq sauce onto the 12 inch circle
8. Layer cheese over the bbq sauch
9. Put cooked and cut up chicken breast over the cheese
10. Put in oven for 12-15 minutes




You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: