Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sweet Tooth Tuesday: Brickle Fruit Dip

Apple Brickle Dip      
                       

When I get the wonderful privilege to go camping with the Doncouse/Voigt side of my family, I know we will eat GOOD!!!!  One of the Aunts (Cheryl) on that side of the family LOVES to cook and she always cooks using the most amount of fresh that she can get her loving brother-in-law (Marty) to bring camping!! This was something she shared with us after a 3 mile hike with our lunch. I think us adults scarfed it before my kids even knew it was out for people to eat. 


Apple Brickle Dip 
1 pkg of cream cheese, softened
½ C. packed brown sugar
¼ C. sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 pkg English Toffee bits (10 oz)

Beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla.  Fold in Toffee bits. Serve with apples (granny smith) or any kind of fruit or metal spoon to get this amazing food into your mouth. 
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: