Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweet Tooth Tuesday : Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Cookies

So.  There's this awesome food blog that I like to frequent {Alli'n Son's}, and one Thursday night a couple of weeks ago, Allison posted a cookie recipe that I knew I had to make immediately.

Luckily....I was heading to the grocery store the next day, and as fate would have it, the Hershey Kisses were on sale aaannnddd there was a coupon.  Score.

After borrowing a friends small muffin tin {Thanks Teresa!}, I went on to make these lovely beauties....


I used my own cookie recipe {the one that's made these.these.these.these.& these}


I also decided to take the cookies out 2 minutes before they were fully done, and stick the kisses in, and then let them finish baking for the last two minutes.  My thinking was for the kisses to slightly melt into the cookies.


Those Raspberry Hershey Kisses......Fantabulous!

Cheesecake Flavored Cookies....Awesome.


I loved the little shapes.  I was about this close to adding some kind of frosting; but my husband & I couldn't decide on what flavor to do.  Oh well.

Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
Ingredients:
·         1 Bag of Hershey Kisses-Raspberry Hugged
·         1 Cup of Butter
·         1 Cup of White Sugar
·         ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
·         1 Box of Sugar-Free Instant Cheesecake Pudding
·         2 Eggs
·         1 tsp Vanilla
·         ¼ tsp Salt
·         1 tsp Baking Soda
·         2 ½ Cups of White Flour
Directions:
1.       Preheat your oven to 350.  Grease your Small Muffin tin pan.
2.       In your mixer, cream together the following ingredients: Butter, sugars & instant pudding.
3.       Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
4.       With the mixer on, add the salt, baking soda & then slowly add in the flour.  Add enough flour so that it’s not too sticky {usually between 2 ½ & 3 cups}.
5.       Using a small cookie dough scoop, scoop out little balls of dough and plop into the muffin tin.
6.       Bake for about 8-10 minutes; the little cookies should still be a light color.
7.       Invert a kiss into each little cup.  Place back into the oven and bake for another 2 minutes.
8.       Take cookies out & let them cool for about another 2 minutes before popping them out of the pan.
9.       Enjoy!



0 comments: