Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wild Card Wednesday: Last Name Vinyl Sign

The family I nanny for is getting married in a week and a half.  I decided for a wedding present I would get them a crockpot.  I kept telling her how easy crockpot meals are.  They are busy family like most of us and the last thing they want to do when they get home is make dinner.  Along side with the crockpot I wanted to make them something too.  I decided to use my Silhouette Cameo and put their last name and the date they are getting married on a wood board.  As I got thinking I thought it was a little plain and wanted to add a little something else to it.  The mom and dad love to ski.  I'm sure next ski season they will be getting their little boy out on the slopes.  One works for Solomon and the other writes for a ski magazine.  One night a brillant idea came to mind.  (I love when that happens.)  I thought to look on Silhouettes online store for ski figures to add to the wood board.  My vinyl present turned out great! 
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: