Hey everyone this is Tiffany:) I had seen a similar looking craft on Joann’s craft store’s website and I kind of used it as my inspiration for this craft. It’s a little different and some of you may not like it, but I think it is kind of cool. This can also be found on Crazy & Cool with a side of Crafty.
What you will need:
· Brown beads ( I bought 2 different kinds)
· Popcorn shell beads
· Red beads (I bought 2 different kinds)
· 20-gauge brown wire
· 20-gauge gunmetal wire
· A round rock with a flat base
1. Cut multiple brown and gunmetal wires about 20-25 pieces that are 35 inches long.
3. I ended up saving the wire pieces that were not as long and then I used those and wrapped them around all the wires as tight as I possibly could.
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties: