Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wild Card Wednesday: 500 Miles of Summer

I love all 4 seasons, but Summer is my favorite by far.  I love being out in the sun.  My favorite thing about Summer is bike rides.  It is something my husband and I enjoy doing together.  We have talked about family bike rides one day when we have kids.  I am excited for the day we can go on family ones.  I hope our kids love to bike as much as we do.  With thats being said I ran across this idea from Pinterest.  It was a poster with a chart and it said 100 miles of summer.  Their family goal was to do 100 miles through the course of the summer.  I turned to my husband and said we should do this one day with our kids.  He replied by saying we should do it now but do 1000 miles.  I thought 1000 was quite a bit, especially because we always seem to get busy in the summer.  So we decided on doing 500. 

I used my new Silhouette Cameo to make a fun poster with two charts.  We are going to use stickers to mark and keep track of each mile.  My husband laughed at me when I told him about the stickers.  He said a pencil works just fine too.  I think he decided it was cute my inner child was coming out. 






You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


0 comments: