This is a different spin on the traditional chicken salad. It might sound a little strange, but it is oh so good! I'm not a huge artichoke fan, but the artichokes really make a difference in this salad. I have served this at a lot of parties and baby/bridal showers, usually on crossiants and it has been a huge hit every single time! I always seem to have at least one person ask for the recipe.
Chicken Artichoke Salad:
- 2 boxes chicken flavored rice a roni
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 12 oz jars marinated artichokes (reserve the juice)
- 1-2 cups mayo
* I usually will cut up the artichokes a little bit more into smaller pieces since I'm not a huge artichoke fan. It's a texture thing for me. You don't really notice them all that much by doing so.
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties: