Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wildcard Wednesday: Grinch board

One of my favorite Christmas movies is "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." I love how it demonstrates that Christmas isn't about all the stuff we get. 
So I got a bit creative this year and decided that I needed a board outside for Christmas like I did for Halloween.  But I wanted something unique and not just "Merry Christmas" or "Santa Stops Here." so I designed up the vinyl for this using my Silhouette machine and me a cute new decoration.  I love it and can't wait to put it out.  


And  if wood crafts aren't your forte, I made up this printable for you to have with the same saying.  I used a kit from Leaving a Legacy Designs called "All Wrapped up"  
All Wrapped Up!
(You can find it here if you want you own...there are tons and tons of papers and elements)

You can choose either 8x10 or 5x7.  Both are included in the file =)



0 comments: