Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sweet Tooth Tuesday: Hot Cocoa Cookies

Do you like those mini marshmallows that are in hot chocolate?  I love them but it seems like there are never enough in the package.  Well...I found these fun things so I don't have that problem again!!  

They sell the mini marshmallows separate now!! 
 I found them at Walmart and Target.  Plus, there is a great recipe on the back for some yummy cookies!!  so of course I had to make them.  I think they were a hit and will be repeat visitors to my oven =)


1 1/4 c. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
2/13 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
3 1/4 c. flour
4 pkgs. instant hot cocoa mix (don't use sugar free)
1 1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. Jet-puffed Vanilla Mallow bits

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Beat butter and sugars together.  Add eggs and vanilla.  combine flour, cocoa mix, baking soda and baking powder in a separate bowl.  Gradually mix into butter mix.  Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow bits.  
Drop 2 tbsp. dough, about 2 inches apart.  Bake about 9-11 minutes (I did mine 8-9 but I like my cookies soft)  Cool on a baking sheet and enjoy.


0 comments: