Monday, July 16, 2012

Munchkin Monday: Splash Pad

Looking for something cheap and fun to do with your kids this summer?  Want something to keep you cooled off?  Well, head on over to the nearest splash pad and have lots of fun!!  Here in Ogden, we have 2. One is in South Ogden, by the Ogden Athletic Club and the other one is in Riverdale, by the fire station.  Both are fabulous!  There is also a splash pad on Hill Air Force base if you have connections there.


My kids love going and splashing and having fun.  The best thing of all.....it's free!!  So we usually go there for an hour or however long they want to stay and then our tradition is to go stop by Arctic Circle and have some ice cream....I used to work there back in my teen years so I like to go back once in a while.  I especially love it when they have different flavors for their soft serve.  My favorite are boysenberry and tiger's blood in the summer and in the winter I love it when they have their peppermint.  So head on out to a splash pad and have some fun =)





You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties:


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool