Cresenct Rolls have been on the brain. I've been thinking about them all month since Trinity gave us a recipe for them for our Challenge this month.
Now...these were not made from that recipe, but they totally could though. Nope, take a look at these yummy breakfast treats made from a can of crescent rolls & jam.
Oh yeah...and dusted with a bit of powdered sugar.
What a fantastic, delectable, quick breakfast treat. Took maybe 20-25 minutes to put it all together. And I made these for the kiddos for breakfast on a school day; so if I can do it, anyone can do it!
Blackberry Crescent Rolls
· 1 can of Crescent Rolls
· Blackberry Jam
· Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375˚. Either line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or some parchment paper.
2. Roll out the can of crescent rolls, so it’s essentially a big rectangle.
3. Spread Blackberry Jam all over.
4. Roll up each section into the crescent roll shape.
5. Bake for 11 minutes.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes…especially for little mouths.
7. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties: