Do you ever see something so delectable that you have to make it immediately??? That happened to me the other week when reading a favorite blog, Mom's Crazy Cooking. Tina posted this recipe, and I knew instantly that I wanted it for dinner that night.
I loved everything. Meatballs, Sauce, & garlic bread...all together in perfect harmony.
And I tweaked the recipe to make it easier to serve the family.
Meatball Sandwich Casserole
· 1 loaf of French Bread
· Garlic Powder
· Grated Parmesan Cheese
· 1 bag of frozen Meatballs
· 1 cup of Cheese
· 2 cups of Spaghetti Sauce
1. Turn your oven on to Broil.
2. Dice up the French bread into little cubes. Spread out onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle some EVOO, garlic powder & parmesan cheese over the little pieces of bread. Toast under the broiler for a couple of minutes until golden & toasty.
3. Preheat oven to 375˚. Grease a 9x13 pan.
4. Spread the pieces of toasty bread over the bottom of the 9x13 pan.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the meatballs, sauce & cheese. Pour over the top of the bread.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
Thanks for stopping by!
You can find this awesome post linked up to the following Fantastic Parties: