Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wildcard Wednesday: Princess Cake

So there isn't a tutorial or recipe with this post.  I figured if someone wated a cute idea for a cake, I would jsut post a picture.  This was my baby girl's "smash" cake for her 1st birthday.  Since I knew it was going to smashed and made a mess, why waste time and money on something fancy so I just used box cake mix and canned frosting.  I just found a cute tiara for the top and in the cake isle there were these cute packets of sixlets that were pink and white so I put some on top.  It was pretty easy.  
Nothing fancy, but hey, it was for a 1 year old to make a mess of.

1 comments:

Alex moner said...

I figured if someone wated a cute idea for a cake, I would jsut post a picture. This was my baby girl's "smash" cake for her 1st birthday. 30th birthday ideas