Friday, October 25, 2013

Foodie Friday: Chili Dog Casserole


I have to admit...I was a bit skeptical about this but my husband insisted we try it.  He loves chili dogs!!  But it was a hit with everyone! The best part, it is so easy!!!! Even your kids could make this!  


 2 (15 oz) cans chili with beans  (we actually did it with no beans)
1 (16 oz) package hot dogs
10 (8 inch) flour tortillas 
1 cup  Cheddar cheese, shredded

First, pour 1 can of chili in a baking dish.  I used the a 7x11, but you can use a 9x13.  Then, roll your hot dogs in the tortillas and place over chili.  Then pour the other can of chili over top and sprinkle with cheese.  Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 425.  Let them stand and cool for a bit before you eat. 

I think this dish qualifies as "man food" and could be something to serve for game nights or whatever else men do.....

 

0 comments: