I love the Maple Butter Pecan Blondie at Applebees. It is always a perfect way to top off after a great meal there. I especially love the sauce. I have been craving it since the last time I was there and had it. I decided to search and see if I can find a copycat recipe.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups margarine or 1 1/2 cupsbutter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoonsvanilla
- 1 cup loosely chopped walnuts or 1 cuppecans
- 1 cupwhite chocolate, chunk (or chips)
Maple butter sauce
1. Mix brown sugar and butter
2. add baking powder, salt, vanilla, and eggs
3. add flour
4. fold in white chips and nuts
5. Greese 9x13 pan and spread brownie batter into the pan.
6. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 22-25 minutes
1. Bring sugar, whipping cream, and butter to boil. Let boil for 2-3 minutes
2. Take off heat and add maple flavoring
Cut brownies into 12 pieces. Put one piece on a plate. Top with ice cream. Pour sauce on top.
Warning: Very rich!