The other day when I was at Sam's Club I grabbed a big thing of Nutella. I don't know why because I had never had Nutella before (yes, I have gone almost 30 years without trying it....) Well...I tried and I liked it...big surprise, I'm sure. The only problem is I have a huge thing of it......so I am trying to find ways to use it. I found this super yummy recipe...and I may have eaten half the cookie dough before it madeit to the oven.....
Chewy Nutella Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
from: A Kitchen Addiction
- ½ C butter, softened
- ½ C brown sugar
- ⅓ C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ C Nutella
- 1½ C all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ C peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with a baking mat.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Add in egg and vanilla and beat until creamy. Beat in Nutella until combined, scraping down sides as needed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by tablespoon full onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are set. Centers will look slightly under done.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack.